The status light on your Wyze Video Doorbell Pro doesn't turn solid when plugged into the charger. The battery level doesn't change after charging for 4 hours.
- If you have already set up your doorbell and chime in the Wyze app, confirm that the firmware is up to date.
- In your Wyze app, navigate to the Account tab > tap About.
- Your current app version will be listed beneath the Wyze logo.
- Compare your app and firmware version to the latest app version listed on our Release Notes & Firmware page.
- If you find that your Wyze app is out of date, head over to your mobile device’s app store, and update the Wyze app.
- If your doorbell's firmware is out of date, go to Account > Firmware Update to update your Wyze Video Doorbell Pro.
- Try charging with an alternate charging adapter.