You aren't getting event recordings when motion is detected or when the doorbell's button is pressed.
- Confirm your Wyze app is up to date.
- In your Wyze app, navigate to the Account tab > tap About.
- Your current app version will be listed beneath the Wyze logo.
- Compare your app version to the latest app version listed on our Release Notes & Firmware page.
- If you find that your Wyze app is out of date, head over to your mobile device’s app store, and update the Wyze app.
- Confirm your Wyze Video Doorbell Pro's firmware is up to date.
Ensure that the Doorbell Pro is set to record events when either motion is happening or the button is pressed.
Doorbell Pro’s livestream > Settings > Event Recording
There will be 2 options for event recording that can be enabled:
Is Pressed - for when the doorbell button is pressed
All Motion - standard motion detection
- Check the signal strength for both Wyze Video Doorbell Pro and Wyze Chime Pro.
- Go to your doorbell's Settings > Device Info.
- Is motion happening during a cooldown, between videos?
- The cooldown period can be set to either 1 minute, 3 minutes, or 5 minutes.
- Go to your doorbell's Settings > Event Recording to check your cooldown settings.
- Adjust your detection settings.
- Go to your doorbell's Settings > Detection Settings.
- For Motion Detection Sensitivity, select High.