Your Wyze Cam or Wyze Cam Pan has a poor image in the Live Stream. It's blurry, grainy, tinted, or isn't showing the way you expect it to.
- Check the lens for protective lens film.
- You may have left this on when unboxing your camera.
- Check for a firmware update.
- In the Wyze app, tap Account > Firmware Update.
- If you see Update next to your camera, tap Update.
- Test your Night Vision settings.
- In the Wyze app, tap on the Wyze Cam having issues.
- Allow the Live Stream to connect.
- Tap the Night Vision options to cycle through Auto, On, and Off.
If you're still having issues after trying troubleshooting steps above, please provide a screenshot to our Wyze Wizards for additional support.