Presents:: My live stream is blurry when night vision is turned on
- If you are using a cover for your Wyze Cam, please remove it and observe if the image quality improves.
- Please keep in mind that Wyze does not sell covers or mounting cases.
- These are only sold by 3rd party suppliers.
- This means their covers may cause issues with image quality.
- If you are not using a cover or the night vision is still blurry without a cover, try the following steps:
- From the live stream, on the top right corner below the “Camera Settings” icon, you will see the words Auto, On, or Off inside a small crescent moon. Cycle through these options until you land on Auto.
- Check the “Advanced Settings” to see if “Night Vision Mode” is set to Off, Auto, or On.
- Cycle through these options until you land on Auto.
- Restart the Wyze Cam/Pan by tapping on Settings > Restart Device at the bottom of the settings screen.
- Factory reset your camera and set it up as a new device.
- To factory reset, remove the SD card if you have one inserted.
- Press and hold the setup button until the status light turns to a SOLID YELLOW.
- Release the button, and begin the setup process.