Skip to main content
My Pan cam keeps turning off randomly
Presents as: The Pan Cam keeps losing power or turning itself off without your turning it off.
- This is usually a power issue, so make sure you are using the original cord and adapter that came with your Wyze cam.
- If you’re able to, try switching out the cord and/or adapter to see if that corrects the issue.
- The power cable and/or adapter may be defective.
- Try plugging your camera into a different power outlet.
- Make sure the power cord you’re using is less than 16 feet long.
Have more questions? Submit a request