Your Wyze Cam Outdoor’s siren is not turning on or off.
- Confirm the Wyze app is up to date.
- Navigate to the Account tab > tap About.
- The app version will be listed beneath the Wyze logo.
- You can compare your app version to the most up-to-date version listed on our Release Notes & Firmware page.
- Confirm the firmware for your Wyze Cam Outdoor and Wyze Base Station are up to date.
- You can check this by going to the Account tab > Firmware Update.
- If there is an update available for your devices, please move forward with the update.
- Force close the Wyze app.
- Reopen the Wyze app and try turning the siren on/off again.
- Power cycle the camera.
- Turn the power switch to the off position, wait 30 seconds, and then turn the power switch back to the on position.
- Delete your camera from your account then walk through setting it up like new in the Wyze app.
- You can do this by going to the camera’s settings > Delete Device.