The Base Station is connected, but you cannot complete the Wyze Cam Outdoor v1/v2 setup process.
Check that your Base Station is set up and connected.
- The Base Station should be listed in your Wyze app, and the status light should be solid blue.
Check if your Base Station has reached the 4-camera limit.
- If you have multiple Wyze Cam Outdoor v1/v2 cameras, you need a new Base Station for every 4 outdoor cameras you own.
- Make sure you're interacting with the correct camera if you have more than one.
Connect the camera to a power outlet for 5 minutes.
- The camera should arrive charged, but this makes sure it has enough charge to complete the setup process.
- Verify the status light color.
- If it's not flashing blue and yellow, it is not in pairing mode and you won't be able to set it up.
- If your Wyze Cam Outdoor v1/v2’s status light isn’t on at all, make sure the power switch is in the on position.
Make sure Wyze Cam Outdoor v1/v2 has a strong signal for setup.
- Try setting up the camera within 1-2 feet of the router. You can move the camera further away after setup.
- Check your Base Station for firmware upgrades.
- In the Wyze app, go to Account > Firmware Upgrade > Update next to Wyze Base Station.
- Outdated firmware can cause the setup process to fail.