The Base Station is connected, but you cannot complete the Wyze Cam Outdoor setup process.
- Check that your Base Station is set up and connected.
- The Base Station should be listed in your Wyze app, and the status light should be solid blue.
- Check if your Base Station has reached the 4-camera limit.
- If you have multiple Wyze Cam Outdoor cameras, you need a new Base Station for every 4 outdoor cameras you own.
- Make sure you're interacting with the correct camera if you have more than one.
- Connect the camera to a power outlet for 5 minutes.
- The camera should arrive charged, but this makes sure it has enough charge to complete the set up process.
- Verify the status light color.
- If it's not flashing blue and yellow, it is not in pairing mode and you won't be able to set it up.
- Check your Wyze Cam Outdoor and Base Station for firmware upgrades.
- In the Wyze app, go to Account > Firmware Upgrade > Update next to the Wyze Cam Outdoor and/or Wyze Base Station.
- Outdated firmware can cause the setup process to fail.