You can quickly view and filter your recorded videos, or Events, from the Events tab in the Wyze app.
🎥 The Events tab is timeline of all event videos recorded by your Wyze Cam devices, including cameras and doorbells. You can view, sort, download and delete Events from this tab.
This article covers the following topics about using the Events tab:
- How do I view Event videos?
- What types of Event videos are there?
- How do I filter Event videos?
- How do I clear my filters?
- How do I delete Event videos?
- How do I download Event videos?
- What is Thumbnail Show?
To view your Event videos:
- In the Wyze app, tap on the Events tab next to Home.
- Tap on the Event you want to view.
Below is how to view an Event video.
Types of Event videos
In your device's settings, you can turn on Event Recording so your camera records all Motion and/or Sound events. With a subscription to Cam Plus or Cam Protect, you can filter those videos down to show the important ones, like when a Package or a Vehicle is detected.
All Events that are available to filter by on the Events tab:
To filter your Event videos:
- On the Events tab, tap the funnel icon.
- Scroll and tap the camera(s) you want to filter by.
- Tap Show results.
Below is where to tap the Events tab filter, select your cameras, and show your results.
To clear your filters:
- On the Events tab, tap the # Camera or filter icon.
- Tap Clear All.
- Tap Show results.
Below is where to tap the Events tab filter, clear all filters, and show your results.
To select and delete Event video:
- On the Events tab, tap the pencil icon.
- Tap to select the video(s) you want to delete.
- Tap Delete.
Below shows where to select and delete Event videos.
To download an Event video:
After viewing the recording, tap the download icon to download the video. It will be saved to your device's album.
More things you can do from this view
You can use the task bar to turn Sound on and off, return to the Livestream, view Playback, or Delete the video, as shown below. You can also share the video with Wyze to help train our AI.
Thumbnail Show is a feature that lets you easily explore you thumbnails of your Events from the past 24 hours. From the Thumbnail Show screen, swipe left and right to quickly navigate your thumbnails or tap Play Show to watch the last 24 hours. With Cam Plus or Cam Protect, you'll also be able to view Event videos.
You can find Thumbnail Show on the Events tab next to the filter icon.