Your Wyze account is the doorway to controlling your Wyze devices and preferences.
To create a Wyze account:
- Open the Wyze app and tap Get Started.
- You'll be brought to wyze.com. Tap Create an account.
- Sign up via email, or with your Google account or AppleID.
- Enter the email address you want to use for your account. Tap Continue.
- You must agree to the Terms of Service & Privacy Statements.
- Google or Apple:
- Tap the Google or Applelogo and follow the prompts to sign in.
- Check your email to verify your email and complete sign up.
- Email Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) is automatically enabled for the next time you sign in to the app.
- Tap Edit Security Preferences to adjust your 2FA preferences or tap Got It, Keep Email 2FA.
- Note: The next time you sign in to the Wyze app, you will receive an email with a 6-digit verification code.
To reset your Wyze account password:
If your forgot your password for the Wyze app:
- On the launch screen of your app, tap Get Started.
- On the wyze.com/login screen, tap Forgot password?
- Enter your Wyze account email address and tap Continue. A reset password link will be sent to the email address you entered, as long as we have it in our database.
- Leave the app and go to your email inbox.
- Open the email and click Reset Your Password.
- Enter your new password and tap Set Password.
- Return to the Wyze app and log in using your new password.
To edit your Wyze account details:
- In the Wyze app, tap Account > Account.
- On the My Account screen, tap the details you want to edit.
- Tap Profile Photo to update your profile picture.
- Tap Nickname to edit your nickname / username.
- Tap Email to edit your email address.
- Tap Health Data to update your health records.
- Tap Change Password to update your password.
- Tap Two-Factor Authentication to update your 2FA preferences.
- Your changes will save automatically.
To delete your Wyze account:
- Log into your Wyze app on your smart device.
- Tap the Account tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Account > Delete account.
- You will see a popup asking you to verify that you understand the results of deleting the account and that you want to proceed.
- Tap the 3 checkboxes then tap Delete.
- Select the reason you wish to delete the account.
- Enter your Wyze account password again and tap Delete.
Important: At Wyze, we value your security. We cannot make changes to your account on your behalf, nor update your settings or permissions for you. This includes updating your email address or phone number on your Wyze account if you lose access.