With the Wyze app you can globally turn on/off notifications for all devices associated with your account. You can also set what triggers a notification per device.
Follow these steps to turn on/off all notifications :
Note: Turning off notifications doesn’t turn off Event Recording. The Events will continue to be recorded and uploaded to the cloud.
- Tap the camera on the Home tab to enter its Live Stream.
- Tap the icon in the top right to access the camera's settings.
- Tap on Notifications tab
- Tap the toggle next to the Send Notifications option to turn Notifications on/off for this camera.
You can set what triggers a notification for each of your Wyze devices. Example being you can set your Motion Sensor to send notifications when it detects motion and turn off notifications from motion detection with your Wyze Cam.
Follow these steps to change notification settings per-device:
- Navigate to the Account tab and select the Notifications tab.
- Click on the name of a Device.
- Enable the toggle next to the Send Notifications for a Wyze Cam and Allow Push Notifications for a Motion Sensor and/or a Contact Sensor.
- Underneath this setting you have additional options. Select what triggers you would like to send a push notification.
Note: It's important to keep in mind the global notifications setting will override any per-device notifications settings. E.g. if you have a device's Send Notifications enabled but the global notifications disabled you will not receive a notification.