The Base Station is connected to your network, but fails setup.
First steps to try:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Wyze app here.
- If using a VPN on your network, please disable it for the duration of the setup process.
- Make sure you're interacting with the right Base Station if you have more than one.
- Verify the status light color to make sure the Base Station is set up and functional. It should be solid blue.
- Once the status light is solid blue, try the set up process again.
If the Base Station is still not discoverable, make sure:
- The Base Station has power.
- Your network has an internet connection.
- Your mobile device is on the same network that the Base Station is trying to connect to.
Finally, try setting up with a QR code instead.
- Repeat the steps 1-6 on Wyze Base Station Setup Guide.
- On Step 7, tap Scan with QR code instead, then Scan QR code.
- Locate the QR code on the bottom of the Base Station.
- On the next screen, use your mobile device's camera to scan the code.
- QR code not working? Tap The QR code isn't scanning and manually enter the Base Station's MAC address.
- Tap Go to WiFi selection, then select the network that looks like "Wyze_bind_xxx".
- No password is required to connect to this network.
- We suggest you turn off your mobile data (4G, 5G, or LTE) to optimize your connection to WiFi.