Your Wyze Cam Outdoor v1/v2’s or Base Station’s firmware fails to update.
- Make sure that your Wyze app is up to date.
- Go to the Account tab > tap About.
- The app version will be listed beneath the Wyze Logo.
- You can compare your app version to the most up-to-date version listed on our Release Notes and Firmware Page.
- Check your Wyze Cam Outdoor v1/v2’s signal strength by going to the camera’s Livestream > Settings > Device Info. If your camera’s signal strength is not already at 3 bars, try moving your camera closer to the router.
- Power cycle your camera.
- On the back of the camera, flip the power switch to Off.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Flip the switch to On.
- Let your Wyze Cam Outdoor v1/v2 come back online, then check your firmware version again.
- In the Wyze app, tap Account > Firmware Update.
- If it is not the latest version, try to update again.