Wyze Cam Outdoor is losing battery life faster than usual, and needs to be charged often.
- Check if you've added Cam Plus to that camera and move it to different device if possible.
- Cam Plus removes the cooldown between videos, the Event Video length limit, and adds more smart detection features like person and vehicle detection.
- If you have multiple cameras, but the one with battery issues has Cam Plus, try moving your subscription to a different camera. Test your changes.
- Reposition your camera somewhere with less traffic.
- Place the camera in a low traffic area if Motion Detection is enabled.
- Review your outdoor camera's Events.
- An excessive amount of Event Videos could result in faster battery drain.
- Review your recording settings.
- Check your charging cables.
- Make sure that you are using the Wyze-supplied charging cable and Wyze Base Station to charge your camera.
- Test your charger.
- Wyze Cam Outdoor requires a minimum of 5v/2A to charge properly. If you have a known working adapter that meets this criteria, you can use it to test with to rule out issues with the cable.