Skip to main content
Presents as: Your camera is plugged into power but it is not turning ON; there is no status light or voice prompts coming from the camera.
- Make sure you are using the original cord and adapter that came with your Wyze cam.
- If you’re able to, try switching out the cord and/or adapter to see if the camera powers on.
- The power cable and/or adapter may be defective.
- Try plugging your camera into a different power outlet.
- Make sure the power cord you’re using is less than 16 feet long.
Have more questions? Submit a request