All Wyze devices have a handy status light that helps determine what state the device is in. The keypad buttons are the status light for your Wyze Gun Safe. Not lighting up? Double-check that the batteries and battery case are installed correctly.
Status Light Guide
- Green light flashes once: Verification successful.
- Flashing green light: In pairing mode, not connected to the Wyze app.
- Solid red light: 5 failed verification attempts. 5-minute timeout.*
- Flashing red light: Low battery.
- Red light flashes once: Verification failed.
- Flashing green and red: Firmware update in progress.**
* You have attempted to open the safe with the access code or fingerprint 5 times and it has failed. Try again after 5 minutes.
** Do not remove the batteries during the firmware update.