Wyze Gun Safe will not connect to the Wyze app. It's already been set up and paired, but it is stuck loading.
Check to see that your Wyze app and the gun safe’s firmware are both up to date.
- To upgrade your Wyze app, navigate to the Account tab > tap About. The app version will be listed beneath the Wyze Logo. You can compare your app version to the most up-to-date version listed on our Release Notes and Firmware Page.
- To upgrade the gun safe’s firmware, go to Account > Firmware Upgrade. Here you will be able to see if you have the newest version.
Make sure that BluetoothⓇ is enabled on your phone/tablet.
- Try toggling Bluetooth off, then back on.
- Check that Location Permissions are also enabled. You can check this in your phone/tablet’s settings.
- Power cycle Wyze Gun Safe by removing and reinserting the batteries and trying again.
Factory reset Wyze Gun Safe.
- To factory reset, open your Wyze Gun Safe, press the pairing button for about 3 seconds until you hear a beep, and attempt setup again.
- If possible, try another phone/tablet to see if the gun safe will connect to the Wyze app.