Wyze Gun Safe will not connect to the Wyze app. It's already been set up and paired, but it is stuck loading.
- Check to see that your Wyze app and the gun safe’s firmware are both up to date.
- To upgrade your Wyze app, navigate to the Account tab > tap About. The app version will be listed beneath the Wyze Logo. You can compare your app version to the most up-to-date version listed on our Release Notes and Firmware Page.
- To upgrade the gun safe’s firmware, go to Account > Firmware Upgrade. Here you will be able to see if you have the newest version.
- Make sure that Bluetooth is enabled on your phone/tablet.
- Try toggling Bluetooth off, then back on.
- Check that Location Permissions are also enabled. You can check this in your phone/tablet’s settings.
- Power cycle Wyze Gun Safe by removing and reinserting the batteries and trying again.
- Factory reset Wyze Gun Safe.
- To factory reset, open your Wyze Gun Safe, press the pairing button for about 3 seconds until you hear a beep, and attempt setup again.
- If possible, try another phone/tablet to see if the gun safe will connect to the Wyze app.