While setting up Wyze Gun Safe in the app you are unable to pair your phone to the safe. Pairing fails.
- Confirm the Wyze app is up to date.
- Make sure that Bluetooth is enabled on the phone/tablet.
- Make sure Location Permissions are enabled as well.
- Make sure the gun safe is receiving power by pressing on the keypad. The buttons should light up and you should hear a beep.
- If not, power cycle the Wyze Gun Safe by removing and reinserting the batteries and trying again.
- If still not lighting up or beeping, replace the batteries with new ones.
- Wyze Gun Safe uses 4x AA alkaline batteries.
- Factory reset the Wyze Gun Safe.
- To factory reset, open the Wyze Gun Safe, press the pairing button on the inside of the safe for about 3 seconds until a beep sounds, then attempt setup again.