Wyze Base Station won’t connect to the Wi-Fi after removing the Ethernet cable. The status light will not stop flashing blue once the Ethernet cable is removed.
Make sure that both Wyze Cam Outdoor v1/v2 and Wyze Base Station’s firmware are up to date. You can check the current firmware by going to the device’s Settings > Device Info > Firmware Version.
- Please check that the camera and base station firmware version matches the most recent version here.
- Follow the steps outlined here to connect your Base Station to Wi-Fi.
- Reboot your Wi-Fi router.
Delete the Base Station and set it up as new.
- Note: You’ll want to delete any Wyze Cam Outdoor v1/v2 paired to the Base Station before deleting this. Once the Base Station is set up again, you can set up your Wyze Cam Outdoor v1/v2 again using the steps here.
- Try connecting the Base Station to Wi-Fi again.