Because your Wi-Fi data is sent during setup, you must set up your device again to change your Wi-Fi details.
To update your Wi-Fi details for your Wyze Cam:*
- In the Wyze app, tap Home.
- Tap the plus sign + on the top left, then Add Device > Cameras.
- Tap on your camera version.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to set up your camera again.
* This process applies to Wyze Cam v1, v2, v3, and Wyze Cam Pan v1/v2.
To update your Wi-Fi on other Wyze devices:
- Wyze Cam Outdoor
- Delete the outdoor camera from the Wyze app. (Edit pencil > Edit Devices).
- Follow the steps above to set up your camera again.
- Wyze Thermostat
- Reset the thermostat by pressing and holding the control wheel for 10 seconds.
- Set up your thermostat with your new Wi-Fi details using the Wyze Thermostat Setup Guide.
- Wyze Video Doorbell
- With the doorbell connected to power, press the Reset button on the back of the device.
- Set up your doorbell with your new Wi-Fi details using the Wyze Video Doorbell Setup Guide.
- The steps in this article should be followed whenever you change your Wi-Fi network name, password, or any other details on your Wi-Fi network.
- For Wyze Cams (not including Wyze Cam Outdoor), you do not need to delete the camera from the Wyze app. Repeating the setup process will override the previous Wi-Fi setup. Other camera settings will be retained.